CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Candace googles

I thought this was very funny on Kami and Kristin's blogs so I decided to try it to

1. Type in "[your name] needs" in Google search

Results: Candace needs a firm, consistent hand that will establish the house rules.

*Boy is that true, I currently have a two year old that is making most of the house rules.

2. Type in "[your name] looks like" in Google search

Results: Candace looks like she spends many a Friday night getting drunk with friends in a Hardee's

*It's probably true that I look like that, but you try raising a spirited two year old and a baby. haha

3. Type in "[your name] says" in Google search

Results: Candace says she is not interested in a relationship at the moment.

*Well don't tell Brandon, I don't know if google knows what it is talking about. :)

4. Type in "[your name] wants" in Google search

Results: Candace wants Phineas and Ferb To Die Video on AOL Video

No clue what this means.

5. Type in "[your name] does" in Google search

Results: Candace does the second of three special best-of shows

I wish, mostly all that Candace does is feed and change the babies. But I'm lovin it.

6. Type in "[your name] hates" in Google search

Results: Candace hates her life.

Not most of the time. I certainly have my moments, but overall I think life is good.

7. Type in "[your name] asks" in Google search

Results: Candace asks, motioning toward a slimmed-down Lewinsky across the room. "This is Cynthia Rowley!"

No idea what a Cynthia Rowley is, not really a designer person more like a on sale person.

8. Type in "[your name] goes" in Google search

Results: Candace goes to the reptile store and shows you all of the awesome animals inside.

Not likely, I don't like animals and reptiles are close to the top of the list of animals I really don't like. I know I am a terrible person how can you not like animals, I am already having to explain to Shaun why every kitty he sees can't come with us.

9. Type in "[your name] likes " in Google search.

Results: Candace Likes Sweets come visit me then you egg face.

It is true I do like sweets and would like people to come visit me, but sorry about calling you egg face.

10. Type in "[your name] eats " in Google search

Results: Candace eats by herself she makes a big mess.

Not as big a mess as when I eat with Shaun.

11. Type in "[your name] wears " in Google search

Results: Candace wears an arm brace.

It's invisible, that's why you've never seen it. But it gives me special powers, but they are invisible too.

12. Type in "[your name] was arrested for" in Google Search

Results: Candace Arrested For Underage Drinking.

I was actually pulled over several times because the cop thought I was drinking, but it turns out I am just a really bad driver sober.

Everyone should try this it was fun.

1 comments:

Kami said...

ha ha ha ha. Yours was really funny. I'm glad you had fun doing it.