CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

When they're Quiet!




A little while ago Brandon and I were putting in a new pergo floor and Shaun just kept helping a little to much, so I decided he should go play in his room. He was really good and just quietly played, or so I thought. About half an hour later I went to check on him. As soon as I opened the door an unusally smell hit me and then I saw him. He had found a basically new jar of Cow Salve and put if all over himself. I just started laughing, I figured that was better than crying when I took in the whole mess I had to clean up.


His hair and head took the brunt of it, but his clothes were ruined. And the carpet, walls and toys were not spared. Here are some pictures of his adventures with the Bag Balm, Cow Salve. We washed his hair 8 times that night and he still looked like a greaser the next day, then my parents told me to rub sand in his hair. That cut the grease, but it took about five more washes to get all the sand out. Oh, kids and the things they do. :)

6 comments:

Buell Fam said...

OH that is too funny! Man the things these kids come up with. I love that you got a picture before you cleaned him up - I would have done the same!

Jenny said...

Shaun is so cute! I love the new pic of the kids. I know how it is when little boys get into things you don't want them to. Just this morning Michael spilled powdered sugar all over the place.
But we love em.
Miss you guys!

Summer Carlile said...

That is so funny I am sorry it was so much work though

Kami said...

lolololololololololol!!! That is just way too funny.

Lyndee W. said...

Ewwww! You're a great mom to just laugh! You probably would've hear me yelling from down the street.

Justin Furr said...

That's cute. When I come home and Michael and Wesley have made huge messes, I've determined that it's best to just laugh instead of cry (or YELL in my case). It really is funny when they do things, and it's just things. That's cute though, we have some good pics of Michael "caught in the act" in messes. He got a hold of a flower/plant and basically "de-potted" it and there was soil all over. Jenny got a good pic of it.

We miss you guys so much!!! Michael and Wesley want to play with Shaun.